Also See: Folder Synchronize Script Editor
Folder Synchronize is a command-line path comparison & synchronize tool for 32 and 64-bit (x64) Windows that is used compare and synchronize two paths. We developed Folder Synchronize for those who need do to standardized compare and synchronize tasks but do not need a GUI utility such as our Directory Toolkit tool. For example, Folder Synchronize is useful for network administrators and home/small business users who perform standardized backup and synchronize tasks between one or more machines.
Optional Folder Synchronize Progress Meter
Folder Synchronize can synchronize two paths using one of 9+ synch methods:
Other features include:
* Unicode support throughout.
* Variable names can be defined and used to specify paths in your scripts.
* On-the-fly synchronize operation choice via a "Prompted" operation. (See more info page - New window)
* Optional progress meter display. (Shown above, also see more info page - New window)
* Optional custom bitmap & message of your choice displayed in the progress meter.
* A 'No Cancel' switch can be used to make it less easy for a procedure to be interrupted.
* Require (or not) confirmation of file operations. (See more info page)
* Complex include/exclude file masks that let you include/exclude some file or subdirectories while including others.
* Output report function. When the output report is enabled it contain a summary of the path comparison &/or a summary of the file operations carried out by the synchronize.
* Binary file contents comparison instead of file time/date stamp to determine alike vs. different files. A special switch can also be used to speed up binary comparisons by not performing binary compare if two files have the same size & time/date.
* Environment variables supported for path names.
* Folder Synchronize can read Directory Toolkit scripts without modification.
Folder Synchronize is available in separate 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) versions for Windows 2000/XP/2003, Vista (all versions) & Windows 7 (all versions).
All commands are submitted to the program via script files. Scripts are ASCII text files you create with your text editor. You can launch the program via a .bat/.cmd file. The program defaults to using '.sfs' as a file name extension for script files. If you do not change this you can also double click on a script named to the .sfs extension to launch the program and execute that script. Drag n drop in Explorer also works.
See Folder Synchronize Syntax for an overview of the script syntax.
Pricing begins at $25 US for a single user license. See Purchase Information for more information.
© 1995-2018 Funduc Software. All rights reserved.